Monday 25 July 2011

The Body Shop Haul + Review

Hey everyone, I thought I would take advantage of their £20 off £40 offer and snapped myself up some skincare products.

Tea tree oil facial blotting tissues

Tea tree oil



I just like to put these in my bag for those moments when your skin is feeling a bit oily.







I put a few drops of this in my bath as I have found it is too oily to put straight on my skin. It is also a good natural anti septic. 






Tea tree blackhead exfoliating wash

I will be using this twice a week. So far after using this my skin feels very smooth, I haven't really seen an improvement in my blackheads though. 
Tea tree foaming cleanser
Carrot moisture cream
Seaweed mattifying day cream



I  am really liking this. It is very gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling refreshed and clean.







I have found that this makes my T-zone extremely oily so now just use it on my cheeks as they can get dry. I think for dry skin this would be very moisturizing. It doesn't smell like carrots either. 







I am really liking this compared to the carrot moisturizer. It does leave my skin  matt but not dry and it really fights the oil. 




Rainforest moisture hair butter




I haven't got round to using this yet but it smells amazing!





Tea tree toner




The first time I used this it felt like it was burning my face a bit and was a bit wary of using it again but now it feels absolutely fine. It does claim to get mattify the skin but I'm not really seeing this. 






Overall, I have been using the skin care products for about a week now and have definatly seen an improvement. I'm not sure which product is doing it but my skin usually has a lot of redness to it and this seems to be fading.

No comments:

Post a Comment