Sunday 13 November 2011

Ins and Outs!


Ins:


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
I am in love with this foundation, it looks so natural and it is pale enough for my ghost like skin!

Cream Blushes
Couldn't resist!
Lately I have been going for the no-makeup makeup look and cream blushes look so natural and your skin doesn't look powdered. Some favourites have been the Topshop cream blush in Hi 5 and Max Factors Miracle Touch Blush

Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Black Ink
This eyeliner is so creamy and soft but stays on your eye all day and as it is waterproof it does not budge! It is also good for creating a quick soft smokey eye.

Vampire Diaries
I am absolutely in love with this show, the plot so far this season has been amazing especially all the extra Damon (yum :3 ). It's not predictable at all which makes it really enjoyable to watch. I am just so annoyed it's on a midseason break until January!

Outs:

Random weather
The weather in England has been so annoying, one day it will be really cold the next warm. Sometimes it will start off warm then get really cold throughout the day. I never know what to wear. Can it please snow now so I can bring out all my gloves and scarfs?!

Gossip Girl
I loved the first few seasons of gossip girl, I have them on DVD and have re-watched seasons 1-3 over and over, but the past few especially the season on at the moment just aren't living up to the others. I don't like the new characters, the story-line is a bit boring and about characters I don't care about. Bring back Chair!


No comments:

Post a Comment