Sunday 17 July 2011

Neutrogena Visibly Clear 2in1 Face Wash Mask






Lately I have been obsessed with trying to find the perfect face care routine and this has been one of my favourites so far.
"The 2in1 mask can be used both as an every day facial cleansing wash to remove dirt and oil build up and prevent blemishes or as a weekly mask for deep down cleansing action."

I have been using this face wash for a about a month now and have noticed a considerable different in my skin. It feels more hydrated and most of my spots have cleared up. I haven't noticed any improvements to my blackheads though and notice if I forget to use it even once I break out immediately. It is a white, thick clay-like consistency and you don't need very much to wash your whole face.

As a mask I find that you have to use quite a lot of the product to cover your whole face but it does leave my skin feeling soft, refreshed and very clean.

I like to use this as a face wash at least every night and most mornings. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated and in the morning makes me feel very awake.

The one thing that dissapoints me is how messy it is to use as it is quite hard to wash off. Especially at night when I am tired, I usually end up with it all over my hair so I tend to try and use it in the shower where it doesn't matter how messy I get.

Overall rating: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. picked up the Tea tree oil facial blotting tissues literall yesterday
    work like a charm!
    nevertemptfate.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete